viernes, 20 de julio de 2007

welcome to my blog .......!!!!!!!











Hi , there ! my name´s Fabian Lopez but , I´m form Maracaibo , originally .I´m 18 years old and study relacion industrial at urbe. I live in Maracaibo , in 5 de julio .I love music ,dancing , playing soccer , driving my car .study inglis , talking on the phonewith my giel friend , I like pizza , chocolate , my famili , my country and my dog .






I hate onions, smoking , listening to hip hop , gtting up early on te weekend , violence , war , injustice, and washing the dishes.






My dream is to travel around the world , visit the mansion playboy , of course , i want to grasate from de relacionista industrial in the university .




I also want to learn to speak french , ad Italian . I´d love to work in important company and buy house , get married and star a family .



About English: I love to learn new leanguages. I think Englsih is very importan. I listen to music and watcha tv in English . IT´S a good execise . I also chat on the internet an have friends in many countires . I can write well , but I need to practice more . The most diccicult for me is speaking . I need to practice more . I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in the class.

No hay comentarios: